May 22, 2010

Function...

So, I love the weekends, usually they bring a much needed break from the pace of the weekend, I end up being able to get a lot of things done that I want to do, and usually I really enjoy whatever they bring.

This weekend I find myself fighting to not stress out over the things that I have to find a way to fit into this next week. Last night I was able to get a bunch of stuff done, and then finally watch a movie and just let myself relax.. not worry about tomorrow (which I know we are not supposed to do anyway), not stress about timing of things next week, not try and figure out how to fit every work project in this next week.. but just.. be, no agenda, no timeline, nothing.. just watch the movie and sit or lay on the couch.. whatever. It was wonderful.

Then today I woke up finally to people moving one of my roomies out, and although I was warned they were coming, I had not been sleeping well anyway and I still found myself annoyed. I had to work for a while today, and was even more annoyed when I found out it was really pointless and the hour drive and the "lunch" was not worth my weekend time, or the added stress to my weekend. Awesome. I feel bad because I left there to go spend some time with friends, which was good for a while, but as soon as we stopped doing anything and everyone started giving the "now what" vibes I began to grow ansi and all the stresses of the next week started creeping into my mind. All I could think about was how I did not feel well and I have a million things to get done this week... So, making probably a poor choice I decided to leave.. in part so I could get some stuff done, but also in part because I did not want my mood to transfer to anyone else.

First order of business when I got home was a nap to hopefully aid in feeling better... Now, on to getting things done to hopefully help ease some of the stress of the next week!... Ugh I need Jesus and hugs this week...

No comments: