Jan 14, 2011

So It Will Be...

So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous,
and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Have you understood all these things?” They said to Him, “Yes.” - Matthew 13:49-51

This is a verse that touches almost ever sense I have. I can hear what is happening, see it take place, feel the total and utter sorrow and confusion as it takes place, and I can smell it... So much so, that I can almost taste the sulfur. I do not know why this verse is so vivid to me, but it is... And, it is why I have no qualms about believing what I believe. I cannot make anyone believe, that is not my job but the Holy Spirit's, but that does not mean I have to pretend it is not the total and complete truth. If I say I believe, if I do actually believe, and even in my crappily imperfect self can never stop trying to push forward... How can I say I believe if I do not act as though it is truth?

When someone else does not believe, it has no bearing on the reality of the truth or not. Jesus Christ died and resurrected for me, He took my sins and made them His because I fail every other breath. That is the Love I know and live for. Whether you believe it or not does not actually change the verses above. The people that today know they are living unglorifying lives WILL weep and gnash their teeth.. And, I cannot express how much I hurt for their ignorance and how much they have allowed Satan to blind them... And then, how much they make excuses for the way they live their lives, and get offended when told they are living wrong.. Oh how blindly broken they are. It hurts.

No comments: