Jan 1, 2011

New Years 2011...

So, the year ended with my car getting backed into, and banging up my passenger door pretty badly, and 2 dishes getting broken... Figures the year would end that way! Haha...

The new year started with 2 of my best friends getting engaged.. literally 6 seconds after the ball dropped, it was awesome!

And, I am not one for "New Years Resolutions" ... In fact I honestly do not ever make them because I figure if you need to make a change, make it now, and do not make it something that can be easily forgotten or quit.

But, I have decided to attempt a couple New Years Resolutions, and while they are not typical, I have a couple things I think would be cool to try.

First, while it is not actually a New Years Resolution, I am thankfully headed back to the gym next week (there's no way I have time to this week with my bff's wedding this coming weekend!!!!).

And, my only real goal for something I would like to do this year is post on my blog something, a picture, comments, thoughts, quotes, something every day. Now, I recognize there are going to be days that it just does not happen, and some of those reasons will be because I will be working, traveling or out of the country!.. And, I have decided to already forgive myself for those haha... But, if I cannot post every day, my goal is 3-4 times those weeks.

So, here's to new fun things!.. I may add a few to the list in the coming weeks, we shall see!

No comments: