Jan 23, 2011

Rach...

Rachel is one of my younger cousins... She and I proudly hold the "tallest women in the family" station together.. but, she's way prettier and cuter!
Easter of '07 I think..



I Love this girl...


The one on the left is November '09, the right one is a few years ago doing surprise family pics for parents and grandparents.
She is beautiful in so many ways, witty, charming, loving, passionate, intelligent, caring, funny, and loves the Lord like crazy. I am so proud to be related to her!... And, praise the Lord for skype.. and skype dates! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention that your beautiful, witty, charming, loving, passionate, intelligent, caring, funny, faith-filled cousin is married to a marine! She's also really, really tough.

Love you,

Dad