Dec 9, 2009

Seriously?...

I tend to try not to post negative things towards guys, and this one is not different, but I just do not get guys sometimes...

I can spend all this time getting ready, actually TRYING to look nice, put a dress on, high heels, have my nails painted, hair done, makeup all in place... not sleezy, but professional and nice... I will get nothing.. no second glance. Nothing.

THEN... I go to the gym, work out, sweat like crazy, swim a million laps. My makeup has melted off and makes me look like I am gothic, hair's a mess, I have sweatpants and a t-shirt on... and I get guys second glancing and waving at stoplights and trying to start conversations all over the place... Total and complete strangers...

Or.. my favorite.. I will be dressed up like I explained in the first scenario.. and after a while of hanging out, I will change into sweats, and put my hair up in some 2 second mess of a bun or ponytail, and the guys I am hanging out with will make comments like "aww now you look so nice" and MEAN it... not being sarcastic at all.... WHAT IN THE WORLD?!.. I really do not understand that at all. Especially since all the guys agreed I looked so much better in my sweatpants and t-shirt... Weird.

I guess I cannot really complain, but it really makes no sense to me. I do not understand it. I mean get the idea of comfortable, and how that has an appeal.. but how does it make someone more attractive than when they are "all done up." Confusing. lol

Just random ramblings from this week...

No comments: