Jan 30, 2012

God Goes Before Me...

I have been "stuck" in Romans for almost a month now.. I just keep finding things that speak to me.. renew my spirit, and remind me Who's I am. I am so blessed, even on days like today that really could not have gone worse. On days like today, I realize how much God goes before me and how in the end His will and His glory are all that matters... I find my worth and value there.

"In the same way, the Holy Spirit helps us when we are weak. We don't know what we should pray for. But the Spirit himself prays for us. He prays with groans too deep for words. God, who looks into our hearts, knows the mind of the Spirit. And the Spirit prays for God's people just as God wants him to pray." - Romans 8:26,27

I was reminded over and over today as I sat in meeting after meeting how much everything in my life is directed by God, but that all I want is to walk in a manner worthy of His calling. (Col 1:10)

No comments: