Dec 9, 2011

Philly Weekend...

My friend and I are headed to Philly in the AM to get some private salsa lessons from our favorite professional dancer Darlin Garcia, and attend a grand opening of a dance studio. This is sort of our Christmas gift to each other.. which really we are both paying for ourselves, but it is more about the set aside time we will get to spend together, catch up, and share in some dancing.. which we love doing.. but love doing together even more!

I cannot begin to explain how excited I am to spend the weekend with her. She is such a blessing in my life, constantly encouraging, checking in on me, listening to me ramble about the most obscure things, and most of all we end up laughing together so much about all kinds of things. She surprised me by her friendship and loyalty, her dedication to me when I have gone through some really rough times just amazes me, and there is no doubt that I am blessed to have her as a friend..

And, I love her more than she loves me ;)

No comments: