May 27, 2011

Working Chaos...

Today at work was pure chaos. I mean literally I was the only one in the office (that was going to help in my department) and we had several crises, mostly dealing with the Convention program that apparently had a corrupt file.. the designer was out, the computer wasn't working, and my supervisor who has everyone's contact information was out... It was chaotic to say the least. I really feel like I just tried to direct the chaos into being controlled chaos instead of actually fix things because I literally could not fix it all. Thankfully one of the designers came in to fix the problem and leave again. Whew!

Then they let us leave 2 hours early... yet.. I left half an hour late from that too.. haha but, I am thankful that I was able to leave at 3:30 and get on the road, because leaving that much earlier allowed me to get out of the city and to Lynchburg in the normal 4- 4 1/2 hours instead of the million it might have taken had I left at 5.

Now on to a weekend with my bff's.. I needed Lynchburg peeps this weekend!.

No comments: