May 17, 2011

Letters from Home...

Today I came home exhausted once again (I'm feeling a trend for the next couple weeks), picked up the mail, and discovered a letter from home. My little sister had written me a note, as did my mom, along with a couple 3x5 cards with scriptures on them (that will go up around my room).

I cannot express how nice it is to hear from home, to get letters just updating me on life.. all the little things, the garden, the updates to the bathroom, the laughter, mother's day, funny conversations.. The little things that I miss every day. Letters from home sometimes come in the form of a card from someone in my family, or a note, or sometimes I get a card with scriptures and notes from several people.. and they always always seem to come at exactly the right time, saying exactly what I need them to.

My family is amazing, and God is awesome.

No comments: