Apr 20, 2010

I Am Really Lucky...

I just wanted to take a minute to stop and say that I am really lucky... and by lucky I mean Jesus has really blessed me... Luck does not really have much to do with how things are or are not in my life...

First, I have some AMAZING friends. They are awesome, love me, are funny, and constantly encouraging me towards Jesus and to being better then I was yesterday. They are awesome :)

Next, I am gonna gush for a bit.. These are all things that are a big deal to me even though they are small things; they were seriously lacking in past relationships I have had, so I notice them a lot now... I have an amazing boyfriend. :) He has no idea how much I appreciate the things he does. Most of the stuff that means a lot to me are all the little things, texting me at random times just to say hey, he will call to share things he is excited or passionate about. We talk about Jesus like it is a normal part of life. Our inside jokes make us crack up all the time. He is not at all intimidated by my martial arts training... and in fact, he enjoys that aspect of who I am... sounds dumb, but if you know me at all you would understand why it is such a relief for me! He does not act different or talk to me any different when we are around people versus when we are alone, the consistency is a wonderful thing. He carries things like my computer/file bag for me without me ever indicating I wanted or needed the help. He talks to me and communicates what is going on, and makes a point to understand me and what is going on... I could go on and on.. but I will just stop for now.. :) Needless to say I am very thankful for him in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR WONDERFUL BOYFRIENDS <3 :D heehee.
I'm loving this new side of you, Krista. I love hearing you rant about your man. I look forward to this :)