Jul 21, 2009

Frustrating Days...

Today, I am just frustrated. It seems as though every little detail that could go wrong has. Even things that I did not predict to go wrong.. did.

I woke up this morning to work out with Brit (second morning in a row!), we did less cardio and more toning today... I am not the biggest fan of getting up insanely early to exercise, but I honestly have no other time to do it consistently, so early it is... It was good, I can already feel my body adjusting to the activity (with much thanks to the dancing recently, and the martial arts lessons). However, this morning I woke up with roughly 4 hours of sleep under my belt, and a whole lot of stress on my shoulders.

My day did not really improve as it went on, and every issue I could have possibly had with work related deadlines, I had. I have done what I can to fix the problems, but as of now there isn't much I can do except work.... slooooowwwlllyyy... to get it done. *sigh* Just frustrating. I think I will be working insanely long hours today and tomorrow to try and get things done by deadlines.

I am just frustrated with a lot of things right now.

No comments: