Feb 13, 2009

Babbling..

Have you ever felt like you are a walking contradiction to yourself?.. haha I mean I think about all the things I say and do and how often I can't decide what I want or like or need so instead I claim it all... Can we do that?

Here's a couple examples of what I'm talking about...

I HATE onions.. but like the onion flavor in soups

I don't like eating peppers at all, but I like them in salsa and I LOVE crushed red pepper..

I want to be at home in MI and at school (when all my friends were there), but I wouldn't want to give up where I am and my friends here.... :/

I REALLY want to have found "the one"... but I'm VERY content to be single and where am right now... haha hmm... People tell me "it will happen when you least expect it.." So, can I make myself least expect it? ;)

I desire to be in Africa RIGHT NOW... but I don't want to leave what I'm doing here. Is there a moral way to clone? haha

And then of course, there's the I love and claim Jesus.. and so often do STUPID things that I wouldn't do if I truly believed.. Dang sin.

See.. I feel like a constant walking contradiction.. Blast... I hate that feeling. Can you be considered consistent when you have things like this that you feel? I'm not sure, I think so because I feel like I can want something but know I couldn't/shouldn't have that so I choose to take action otherwise.

On to other things.. DAD IS FLYING DOWN TOMORROW!!!!!!! I'm so excited you don't even KNOW! ;) lol I would be even more excited if my whole family was coming.. or even if just my mom was coming with Dad... but I'll settle for whatever I can get! :) I have decided I'll have to take turns flying them all down to see me when I can't go home lol...

In other news.. I've also decided actual snail mail letter writing is important and feels different than emails.. so I've begun buying stamps regularly and writing to people.. Let me know if you'd like to be included... cause chances are I don't have your address :)

Ok, that's all I have.. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.. and that you feel truly loved by at least our Sweet Savior ;)

1 comment:

Brit said...

friend, I agree that snail mail is different than email. I feel like there is "more" to it and you get a better feel how the person is feeling when they were writing you. I love you and you're great!! :)