Jan 28, 2009

24

I turn 24 tomorrow. I'm kinda excited about it.. even though I think it's the first time I won't get to celebrate either on my birthday or for the weekend with mi familia. Sadness for sure.

BUT.. I just found out we get our birthday's off.. so I finally will get to sleep in after more than 3 weeks of not!

Bringing Backswanza to VA has been fun haha :)

I don't feel like I should be turning 24.. Is it normal to not feel like that's my age? lol

I realize 24 isn't that old.. especially since most all of my friends down in VA are 26+ (except for Brit I think)

I was informed tomorrow I get to become an adult... HAHA.. Thanks Jason ;)

In roughly 3 months God will have created me 25 years ago.. weird :)

I can't hardly believe it's been a year since my last birthday.. since I just got back from Swaziland 3 days before.. since Ash, Lisa, Irina, and I went to the movies and saw 27 dresses (I can't remember if anyone else came)..

It's crazy to think of all the things that have happened, and all the places I've been, and people I've met, and friends I've made, and experiences I've had since last January.. Weird.

I love birthdays.. I always have. Not even just my birthday, I love doing fun things for other people on their birthday, for their birthday, or getting them something special.. Birthdays are supposed to be special and be important. My family always makes a deal out of birthdays.. hence Backswanza :)

Hurray! :)

No comments: