Nov 14, 2012

Raising A Puppy...

For real, I know I only have a puppy, but having a dog by myself is difficult.. I have NO idea how single parents do it considering I am pretty confident that while similar, having a baby or child would be way more difficult...

Either way, life with a puppy has proven to be tiring, rewarding, and frustrating all at the same time!

First, I feel like I clean out his crate, clean up an accident, or wash things he's had an accident on constantly..

But, really I spend my life at home like this:

 He is always on my lap.. regardless of what I have to get done, he wants to be on my lap, or have the ability to be on my lap... All. The. Time.
 Or I am taking him for a walk...
 Or he is following me around hoping I drop something he can eat..
 If I REALLY have something to do, sometimes I can get him to lay NEXT to me.... Sometimes..
 Other times he just stretches across my lap..
And then, there are the few times I really have homework to do, but don't want to put him back in his crate... Then he does this:


He runs around like a crazy person getting distracted every 3 seconds by something new haha... Yup, this is my life at home.. I love this stage, and hate it all at the same time!.. Mostly I'll be happy when he stops biting and learns to only ever go to the bathroom outside..

No comments: