Nov 12, 2012

Aunt Time...

I love being an aunt.. Seriously, it is one of the coolest things ever. Especially to these three little ones (can't wait for the fourth!!!).

I had my munchkins for a night, and we did all sorts of cool things..

Starting with dinner at the Rainforest Cafe...
 Bubba was so distracted all of dinner looking at everything and taking it all in..
 Baby girl colored and told me stories the whole time...
 Dinner took FOR-EV-ER.. so the waitress brought us a volcano cause the kids were so patient and well behaved.. It was a great teaching moment :)
 The elephant was their favorite :)
 I didn't get any pictures of snuggling and watching Avengers, but that's how we stayed up WAYYY past bedtime :) Then in the morning we went for breakfast to a little cafe.. they loved it.. and the toys I got them for being so well behaved and patient :)
 Then we took the puppy out and I wore all of them out together.. Winner.
 ... The things I never think about being single without kids.. munchkins cannot reach the sink.. So, a makeshift step stool was created.

Taking them back to their dad.. I gave them all a tic tac.. and not long later they were all almost asleep due to the 45 minute drive.. they insisted I gave them a sleeping pill haha ;)

No comments: