Aug 31, 2012

Breathing in the Beach...

I am about an hour away from heading to the beach with one of my best friends...

I have said it before, and I will probably say it dozens more times, I love the beach. There is just something about the smell of ocean water that propels my heart towards Christ. I do not know why, but I know that every time I am near the ocean I find my heart decompressing and becoming still. Not to mention, I love watching the sun set and rise over the ocean.. Talk about an amazing thing to observe.. You see, no two are the same, the colors are always different, the clouds create new elements, and each time it is as though the sky screams "His mercies are new every morning."

I love it.

So, here is to getting a break from packing, planning, working, and stressing to submerge my feet in sand, and breathe deeply the smell of salt water!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

And bonus: we get to see the blue moon at the beach!! yes!