Aug 15, 2012

Oh, The Places You'll Go...

My mind has been buzzing all day knowing that tomorrow I find out whether my move is close or far...

It is interesting because regardless of what happens or the decision that is made I am excited. And, more than that, I am excited to finally get an answer, and know the direction I'm heading, but also because each possibility opens entirely different doors that excite me.

"It's opener there
in the wide open air.

Out there things can happen
and frequently do
to people as brainy
and footsy as you.

And then things start to happen,
don't worry. Don't stew.
Just go right along.
You'll start happening too.

OH!
THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!

You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights." 

No comments: