Feb 9, 2010

Love Never Fails...

I was looking for a different song I had heard on the radio. It seemed to describe how I was feeling, but from the perspective of someone else talking to me... But, instead I found this song and was sorta instantly mesmerized. At first it is like aww, that is a cute song, and then you are like.. whoa.. this is so true.



Sometimes I hate how focused on nothingness I get. The day, the current annoyance, something someone said, the tasks for tomorrow... whatever. I just get blinded or forget what I am doing or supposed to be doing, and instead choose to ignore these amazing things that I am blessed with. I forget what makes me laugh, I forget I am loved, I forget I am cared for beyond any real understanding for why...

I am just really thankful for how much Jesus does love me regardless of how retarded I am.

2 comments:

Megan said...

It's hard to imagine a love like this exists...and yet it does!! Very refreshing :-)

Anonymous said...

So, this is super ironic...I've had this song stuck in my head ALL EVENING...seriously...God-THING!!!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this :)