Jun 8, 2009

When Blah Is All...

Do you ever just have those days where you just feel... blah. There isn't one thing that stands out as a reason to feel low or quiet.. you just feel... blah.

Yesterday was definitely one of those days for me. I had no over arching single thing that would cause my feeling, and I basically had two options.. work really hard to hide the feelings or just kinda go with it, and allow it to be ok. I wasn't in a bad mood, I was just feeling off. Nothing I could point to, just a combination of things I know.. but sometimes things just build up and seep out slowly.

I can think of several things that caused me to start the mood... and the frustrating thing is usually other things balance it out.. And until probably 2/3 of the way through the day I just felt like smiling was hard... I mean there were things I genuinely laughed at, but for whatever reason I was just.. not feeling normal. I had no specific reason, nothing that was like "aha!.. THAT is why I feel like crappy crap crap".. It was frustrating a bit, but I also didn't want to fake it and pretend I was doing just fine.

However, near the end of the day I got time to hang out and just let my mind meander and walk through feelings and random thoughts.. basically process with Brit. She is just great at the pace at which she pushes me to talk no matter what situation we're in. Then, we got to go hang out with some friends and just laugh and joke around, play Rock-band and just have fun. It was much needed laughter time.

Although, I need some Jesus time I think.. in fact I'm gonna go do that now..

No comments: