Nov 11, 2008

The Songs in My Head

So, I've realized recently that I wake up almost every morning with a song in my head.. Or more accurately a portion of a song, cause some times a few days in a row it's the same song, just different parts of the song.. Sometimes it takes me all day to figure out which song the couple lines come from.. Sometimes it pertains to what I'm feeling for that while.. or sometimes it feels like God's wake up call in the morning.. and other times it's just random songs that make me laugh or wonder where in the world it came from...

Recently these are the lines that have been in my head in the morning..

" I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
Though it's not easy
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting "

Then the next morning I woke up with the same song, but a different part:

" I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait"

This morning I woke up with..

"You've won my heart...
Yes you've won my heart..
At the foot of the cross.." Just those words, which is kinda funny cause they're out of order a bit :)

I have a dozen others.. but these are the most powerful for now :)

No comments: