Mar 22, 2012

The Verses in my Head...

The last week has been full of thoughts and prayers rolling around in my head, and at the same time, absolutely nothing to share. Not that I do not have things to share, cause there are a lot of different and unexpected things I could drone on about, some exciting, some weird, some frustrating, and some just aggravating.. but at this point it would just be noise (for your eyes).

So instead, I leave you with a few verses... These verses together are explaining the thoughts in my head as of late.

"How long, O LORD? Will You forget me forever?
How long will You hide Your face from me?
 How long shall I take counsel in my soul,
Having sorrow in my heart all the day?"  - Ps. 13:1-2a
"Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.  
I said to the LORD, 'You are my Lord;
I have no good besides You.'” - Ps. 16:1-2
" Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will dwell securely.
 For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol;
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.
You will make known to me the path of life..." -Ps. 16:9-11a
"I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God;
Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech." - Ps. 17:6
"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer." - Ps 19:14
"To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
 O my God, in You I trust..." - Ps. 25:1-2a
"Wait for the LORD;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the LORD." - Ps. 27:14

No comments: