Mar 28, 2012

Things to Pray...

So many things to pray for...

So many things to praise for...

Today there are so many things on my heart to pray for, some for jobs, others for healing, a few for peace, and numerous others for clarity and guidance...

Today is one of those days where everything I do has left me with more things to pray about and more moments of silence and stillness while talking to my savior.

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer." - Psalm 19:14

If you feel inclined here are a few things on my list of prayers:

Prayers for processing and approval to move quickly (as in today).
Prayers for peace and guidance tonight.
Prayers for healing for two different women's fight with cancer.
For friends waiting to hear back from the courts to finally bring their son home from Ethiopia.
For healing for a friend's relative.
Salvation for a couple friends.
Jobs for a couple friends and relatives.
Clarity and guidance for a few different people.

No comments: