Jul 5, 2011

I Love...

A few of the things I was reminded of this weekend..

I love laughing and joking around with people.. Seriously, it is one of my favorite things, especially when it is purely for fun with no hidden cut you down agenda.

I LOVE hugs.. I am pretty sure I say this every fourth blog.. But, I do. They just make my day better.. And, I got a whole heck of a lot of hugs this weekend.. Seriously.. LOTS!

I love weddings (although I admittedly am a little weddinged out).

I love dancing.. With music everyone can hear... or just the music in my head. I love moving around and being ridiculous and just laughing through my whacked out sense of rhythm.

I really love getting to know new people. I enjoy learning about them, what their thoughts are, what makes them tick, and what they are passionate about.

I love having my hair done and did.. haha I just feel better :)

I love the water.. (and the sun) even if that means driving a jetski for hours on end to avoid anyone else getting on and potentially getting a ticket ;)

I love my friends.. all of them.... old, new, older, younger.. they are just wonderful people... and somehow I always feel so special and distinctly cared about when I am around my friends.

I love when people use my full name instead of just my first, not many people do it, but the ones that do always are full of such life, energy, and humor.. And usually they say my name a ridiculous number of times for effect...

I love watching people's reactions to my ridiculousness.. and my total and utter lack of self-consciousness... The array of facial expressions I see while I am the one who is actually making a fool of myself in front of people provides endless amounts of amusement for me...

I love when people feel close enough to me to clue me into their first impressions of me... like this weekend when I was informed the first impression someone had of me about a year in a half ago was that I was very shy and incredibly reserved... Which turned into quite the amusing conversation about the first time we met and why I did not talk much... and how different his perspective of me is now.

I love sleep.... but never seem to get very much of it!

I love how blessed I am... Even when life is rough.. I am so blessed.. even when I don't deserve it, I am so blessed... and weekends like this past one just remind me of how amazing God is, and how much He knows exactly what I need when..

No comments: