However, in the midst of it all I have had a few cool, interesting, stressful, thought provoking, and engaging moments... Ahh a day in the life of me =P
So instead of explaining every little detail I think I'll just bullet my catch up items.
- I got my hair cut/trimmed and dyed.. I'm really liking it a lot :)
- While my Financial Principles class isn't as challenging as other classes, the professor is kinda a jerk.
- Shawn McDonald and Jimmy Needham are currently my jam out music at work.
- I sent a care package to a friend in Afghan-land.. I'm excited for him to get it :)
- We have done and still have several roomie interviews to do for the spot opening up.
- I got my car fixed while I was home in Lynchburg.. I. Love. My. Lynchburg. Mechanic/Friend! He's the only mechanic that doesn't make me want to cry!
- Making up a missed day at the gym with my trainer has made for a very sore and tiring week!
- My best friend from college and his wife are coming to visit this weekend. I'm stoked!
- I was sort of asked out on a date last weekend.
- I had an absolutely fantastic and refreshing weekend with one of my friends who came to visit last weekend!
- Sometimes I forget how much I love dancing.
- Warm weather energizes me.
- I feel better and more fulfilled when I get the chance to do things for people around me.
- Sometimes my supervisor and I "claim" weeks.. and thankfully God always helps those weeks go better!
- Random texts are among some of my favorite things.
- I am still working hard for Hot Body Whoa Summer.. and I'm excited about my results!
- It feels like it's already June because of my schedule until then...
- My mom, dad, and little sister sent me a card with encouraging scriptures and things written in it. My family amazes me!
- I don't understand how when I tithe 10% of my income I always seem to have more than enough to do everything!..
- Fake people still grate my nerves.
- I think I might do a compilation list of my Facts of Life from Facebook.. They are not complete yet, but it's a fun mini project.
- I am so thankful that things are better now then they were a couple weeks ago.
My God is so good.. If you don't know Him, you should.