Feb 11, 2011

Going Home!...

Today after work I am headed home.. well not home home.. but Lynchburg Home.

I am so excited! I have not been there since the end of October, and have missed everyone like crazy! Thank goodness for Skype (if you don't know what skype is.. google it!), Cell phones, text messages, and Facebook. I know those are all sorta lame things to be thankful for, but because of my hectic schedule they make it significantly easier to keep in contact with the number of people I do.. and I love every single one of them, all for different and specific reasons are they dear to my heart.. But, I get to go see them! I'm pretty excited :)

Also, due to an almost daily comment at work about my hair's never ending changing styles I have decided to start a blog about it. I am pretty excited and am really only doing it for something totally ridiculous and fun. I will post more on that one soon. Regardless it will be something fun to do for at least a little while :)

I am so thankful it's the weekend.. and I get to go get a million hugs!

No comments: