Nov 1, 2010

Alexandria...

I have officially relocated.

I have the worlds best friends ever, they helped me move and settle in, find the church I want to go to, put up pictures and laughed and made my new place feel like home.

I am still in a bit of stimulation overdrive.. it hasn't really hit me yet that this is my home, but the more I think about it and settle in the more I am beginning to like it.

My new roomies and I are slowly getting acquainted, it still feels odd not to be living with my other roomie.. but it felt more like home after she arrived on Saturday late night..

The new job seems to be a good new thing, it will be interesting seeing how this all works and assimilating to a certain degree to the new culture and work environment, but I am looking forward to it and the diversity that is now the place I work :)

I have no idea what God's plan is at this point, but it will definitely be interesting!

No comments: