Apr 3, 2012

Business: Back In Consulting Revelation...

Finally!

After much ado.. lots of voting on colors and feedback from all of you, I have finally been able to create the business logo.. As well as the name of the new business!

Back In Consulting.

The website will be www.backinit.com, however, it is not done, so it is not launched yet... That will be the next revelation, and I am SO excited about it :) Many thanks to my talented friends for their help!! (they will also be revealed soon..)

If you are interested in finding out more about my company, would like to get involved, etc.. check out my blog post talking about the specifics of my business. Or, you can e-mail me at Krista@backinit.com.

I am so excited, and so thankful for the chance to get to do this!

1 comment:

Rina said...

Love the logo and name! It looks sweeet :D