Dec 20, 2010

Be Done...

At this point I am just ready to be done... Be home, snuggling with the munchkins, eating way too much food, laughing like crazy at who knows what, and mostly just being home...

My class has one more day, and it could not come fast enough.

Work has been stressful.. but it feels like needlessly stressful, if only people would follow a logical process for doing things.

I have been sleeping horribly for a while now. Mostly just waking up a bunch of times throughout the night, which is normal, but usually I do not remember or wake up long enough to register a thought... but, lately I wake up, and wonder what time it is, how much longer do I have to sleep... what do I have to do the next day, do I need to shower in the am.. weird stupid stuff..

I am ready for Christmas, and a reboot.. Somehow Christmas is always magical, and makes me feel refreshed and excited about the next year..

Plus, we have an AWESOME 007 James Bond theme New Years party at our house this year.. I'm very excited :)

No comments: