Sep 8, 2008

Alone but not Lonely

It's really weird for me to be spending to so much time alone, yet not be lonely at all. I'm so thankful for the summer I had, and all the time I had that really helped me learn to at least appreciate my alone time. Since I now live alone (at least for a little while) I have the evenings to spend by myself, although I tend to keep myself busy enough by random things that I don't actually just sit at home. I've found that I really enjoy being around people, but not actually with people... like being in public where there are people around, but not actually with them.

I went to church alone last night for only the second time in my entire life. It was a great sermon, and the music was good enough. The church was GINORMOUS though, which I enjoyed being able to blend in the crowd... I am very excited about the church, but intend on getting to know the leadership before I commit to the church fully.

I also have found that I decently enjoy the 45 minute drive to work and home. The road is hilly and curvy enough to be interesting :)

I am happy, and slowly finding my way around. And I am excited about my job and the things they have me doing. My first day was way less stressful than I expected it to be. *whew*

No comments: