Dec 14, 2011

Practical and Efficient...

There is no doubt that I am a complete and total product of my environment. I am my mothers daughter, and practicality makes me happy. I am my fathers daughter with a propensity for efficient actions. I will choose both over most other things when it comes to what my preferences are.. even if in, order to have something be more practical or efficient means I will have to go out of my own way to accomplish those tasks.. I will choose it every time.

Today is not a day where I will be getting either practical or efficient in the way I desire.. and it is causing some serious annoyances in my outlook today. I know none of these things are a ultimately a big deal, and I know I will feel different in a few hours, but currently the lack of practicality and efficiency is on the verge of driving me bonkers... Awesome.

No comments: